Day 28

Today was 28 th day of  our teaching practice  Phase 2.I reached the school by 9: 00 am and signed my attendance.I had morning duty at ground floor.

        We conducted a still model making competition in accordance with international moon day.we  arranged the space for  exhibition. Many students participated in the competition and expressed their talents. I had 2nd period in 9A . Mettilda teacher along with me. In 4th period, Anulekshmi and me went to 9D for substitution. The students were completing their notes and we allowed them to do it. We kept discipline among students throughout the period.

      Afternoon I assisted video shooting of 9A students. I gave necessary instructions to them  later I engaged in my works. I had  evening discipline duty from 3:30 pm. Student teacher Anulekshmi,Subin sir and Joffi teacher along with me. We kept the discipline and managed the students. Signed our attendance and left the school by 4:00 pm.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 33

Day 34

The last day of Teaching practice