Day 30

 Today was 30th day of my school teaching practice phase 2. I reached the school by 9:00 am and signed my attendance. After prayer I engaged in my works. I had first period in 9A . It was the substitution period. Parvathi from natural science along with me. I taught them more problems from the chapter pairs of equations.In second period I got substitution in 8D. As the  instruction give by Mettilda teacher,I taught them some problems in the chapter 'Equations' students carefully attended my class. L also clear their doubts. Students were interested in doing problems. Later, I engaged in my works.

              In 6th period I got substitution in 9D. Anjana along with me. I encouraged students to ask their doubts in the  chapter 'pairs  of equations' we taught them bacis calculation in that chapter. In 7th period I had class  in 9A. Amalu observed my class and noted strengths and improvements in my observation book. We  left the school by 3:50 pm.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 33

Day 34

The last day of Teaching practice